PostgreSQL for Phorum 5.2.5
Here you will find three things:
- Patch against Phorum 5.2.5: patch file (54KB)
- Instructions and warnings for applying the patch
- A Phorum 5.2.5 installation running on PostgreSQL 8.2.5: here
About this patch
The patch is quite untested. Use at your own risk. But then,
you should be assuming the risk for everything you do.
To use this patch:
- download the Phorum 5.2.5 tarball from http://www.phorum.org/
- unpack that tarball
- download the patch (see link at top of page)
- issue this command from the top level phorum directory: tar xvzf ~/phorum-5.2.5-postgresql-patch.tgz
(adjust the path to the patch file to reflect where you put it)
- adjust include/db/config.php to reflect your database name etc. Set type to 'postgresql'
I've been created my test database with this:
createdb phorum -O phorum
Any questions should asked this in this Phorum thread.
Dan Langille home page
Those jokers on the #phorum channel.
last updated: Tue, 14 Jun 11 16:04:17 +0000